- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
- ClickBank and the ClickBank logo are trademarks of ClickBank.com, Inc, its affiliates, and sellers.
- Regal assets in a partnership also.
- Registered under No. UK00003805246
- Representation of Mark partner online store
- The mark has been registered in respect of: Class 35:Referral marketing; promoting the goods and services of others over the internet.
- All referrals go to our partners on this website.
- Trustpilot reviews & make a review on your purchase
- Trade Marks Registry Certificate- 2022
- Make A Review after ordering
- Products Recommend to you
From the manufacturer
WHISKAS 1+ Cat Pouches Fish Selection in Jelly 12x100g
WHISKAS cat food pouches have been developed with our nutritionists and veterinarians at The WALTHAM Centre. WALTHAM is one of the leading authority on pet care and nutrition.
Our delicious adult cat food pouches provide everything your adult cat nutritionally needs for a long and happy life, and are available in a variety of tastes and textures.
Give your cat more variety with cat food pouches in jelly or cat food pouches in gravy, which are healthy and taste great too.
Complete and balanced cat meal pouch with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
WHISKAS cat food pouches contain nutritious and tasty pieces to give your cat the meals they love.
How do I Transition My Cat to WHISKAS Recipe Cat Food?
We advise changing your cat’s diet gradually over course of a week. Every few days, add a little more of the cat food take out a little of the old. Keep doing this until, after seven days or so, your cat is being fed entirely this cat good in correct proportions.
Both WHISKAS wet and dry cat food are 100 per cent nutritionally complete, to optimise the benefits, we recommend feeding across all food formats. Wet cat food has more moisture to help support urinary tract health and less calorie dense than dry food. The kibbles in our dry cat food will help clean your cat’s teeth and support healthy gums. we recommend that 2/3 of your car’s daily calories come from wet cat food and 1/3 come from dry cay biscuits — don’t forget to treat your cat too.
Feeding instructions: Small dogs (4–10 kg), feed up to 1 chew per week. Medium dogs (10–15 kg), feed up to 2 chews per week. Medium dogs (15–25 kg), feed up to 3 chews per week. Large dogs (25 kg and above), feed up to 5 chews per week. Each chew provides 8 per cent of the weekly energy requirements of a 4 kg dog. Please reduce main meal accordingly. Not suitable for dogs under 4 kg or puppies under the age 9 months. Use within 14 days of opening. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
To avoid suffocation, keep bags away from babies, young children and pets.
with Salmon Meat and Animal Derivatives, Fish and Fish Derivatives (including 4% Salmon), Minerals, Various Sugars with Tuna Meat and Animal Derivatives, Fish and Fish Derivatives (including 4% Tuna), Minerals, Various Sugars with Coley Meat and Animal Derivatives, Fish and Fish Derivatives (including 4% Coley), Minerals, Various Sugars with Whitefish Meat and Animal Derivatives, Fish and Fish Derivatives (including 4% Whitefish), Minerals, Various Sugars
Preparation: Daily feeding instructions: Pouch Only: 3kg 2 1/2, 4kg 3, 5kg 3 1/2 Pouch + Dry Food: 3kg 1 1/2 + 15 g, 4kg 2 + 20g, 5kg 2 1/2 + 15g We recommend to feed a mix of WHISKAS wet and dry food. Feeding instructions: Allow a transition phase and adjust amounts according to your pet’s needs. For overweight cats reduce daily amount. For more information on feeding your cat, please contact our Consumer Careline. Fresh water should always be available. Serve at room temperature, surplus food can be refrigerated for up to 2 days. 76 kcal/100g Whilst both Whiskas wet and dry cat food are 100% nutritionally complete, to optimise the benefits, Whiskas recommends feeding across all food formats. Wet cat food has more moisture to help support urinary tract health and is less calorie dense than, but as digestible as, dry food. Dry cat food also has a range of health benefits. It is made with a specially designed kibble that will have an abrasive effect to help clean your cat’s teeth and support healthy gums. Consequently for your cat’s enjoyment and health, Whiskas recommends that 2/3 of your cat’s daily calories come from wet cat food and 1/3 come from dry cat biscuits — don’t forget to treat your cat too!
- As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- As an affiliate for ClickBank, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- We promote our seller’s products to you all securely on each partner’s website.
- So all the products on our website are not owned by (PARTNER ONLINE STORE) all products come directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK). We don’t have physical products, all physical products come from our partners. so you get sent directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK) (GUARANTEED!).Partner with (REGAL ASSETS).
- If you have an Amazon account you can go through us to your account if you have an account you can log in to purchase your order but if you don’t have one you can create one through us on the Amazons website and all data are with Amazon, not our partner online store.
- If you want to add more products at once then you add products to your Amazon basket and then head back to Partner online store to keep adding more so you can pay for your items all in one purchase, our website is a little different as we are a referral business.
- Referring you to our partners & sellers “Guaranteed” New business and trusted well-known online retailers Read all our Affiliate Disclosure Your welcome to email us We don’t have an Add to Cart area as we refer you to our partners directly when you go to buy any item on our online store you will then go to Amazon or CLICKBANK or Regal assets plus anymore we go into partnership with as an affiliate for them. If you want to be an affiliate you are welcome to email us.