- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
- ClickBank and the ClickBank logo are trademarks of ClickBank.com, Inc, its affiliates, and sellers.
- Regal assets in a partnership also.
- Registered under No. UK00003805246
- Representation of Mark partner online store
- The mark has been registered in respect of: Class 35:Referral marketing; promoting the goods and services of others over the internet.
- All referrals go to our partners on this website.
- Trustpilot reviews & make a review on your purchase
- Trade Marks Registry Certificate- 2022
- Make A Review after ordering
- Products Recommend to you
Why are trees still being used to make loo roll? Wouldn’t you rather have forests instead? Make the switch to The Cheeky Panda’s FSC-certified bamboo toilet roll and keep the planet green. These super-soft and sustainable bamboo loo rolls are good for your bum AND the Earth, mainly because they produce 65.6% less carbon than normal tissue. Plus, they’re vegan, FSC-certified, naturally hypoallergenic and plastic-free. Shall we keep going? Okay. They’re also all-natural and contain no chemical nasties, AND our supply chain is carbon balanced. We’ll stop now… (they’re also super soft).
From the manufacturer
100% Bamboo | Living sustainably doesn’t have to be boring…
We know it can be a lot of hassle to try and live a little more sustainably — but it doesn’t have to be.
The Cheeky Panda champions bamboo because it genuinely is amazing (even though we HAVE to say that). It grows super-fast, it’s sustainably sourced and there’s tonnes of it just sat around doing nothing. Until we came along and made amazing stuff out of it.
So why wipe your bum with bamboo? Because it’s better than chopping down a tree. Plus, it’s naturally hypoallergenic and super soft. Basically.
We’re a vegan, cruelty-free B Corp making products that are not only good for you, but our planet, too. Join us on our journey!
No plastic, thanks
Plastic has become a filthy word, which is why we’re cutting it out of our vocabulary completely.
Excess plastic is ruining everything – our oceans, our eco-system, our bodies. You’re eating microplastics you know, imagine that?
We don’t want to live in a world where we have to trundle past excess plastic on beaches, which is why you won’t find a shred of plastic on our toilet roll.
No harm to the planet here!
For the very organised among us, you have the chance to cut down shopping for loo roll to once a month (depending on your…usage)
Our bulk boxes, which cram 24 or 48 loo rolls into one convenient package, come with even less packaging.
Soft on Skin
As far as we’re concerned, saving your skin is as important as saving the planet… (almost).
Luckily for you, bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, that means it won’t irritate your sensitive skin. It has long fibres, which trap less dust particles, so our loo roll is excellent for those with allergies.
We also avoid using chemical nasties – we like to stick to natural ingredients, because nobody wants to wipe their bum with chemicals. Ew.
Soft on Skin
- As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- As an affiliate for ClickBank, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- We promote our seller’s products to you all securely on each partner’s website.
- So all the products on our website are not owned by (PARTNER ONLINE STORE) all products come directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK). We don’t have physical products, all physical products come from our partners. so you get sent directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK) (GUARANTEED!).Partner with (REGAL ASSETS).
- If you have an Amazon account you can go through us to your account if you have an account you can log in to purchase your order but if you don’t have one you can create one through us on the Amazons website and all data are with Amazon, not our partner online store.
- If you want to add more products at once then you add products to your Amazon basket and then head back to Partner online store to keep adding more so you can pay for your items all in one purchase, our website is a little different as we are a referral business.
- Referring you to our partners & sellers “Guaranteed” New business and trusted well-known online retailers Read all our Affiliate Disclosure Your welcome to email us We don’t have an Add to Cart area as we refer you to our partners directly when you go to buy any item on our online store you will then go to Amazon or CLICKBANK or Regal assets plus anymore we go into partnership with as an affiliate for them. If you want to be an affiliate you are welcome to email us.