- As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- As an affiliate for ClickBank, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- We promote our seller’s products to you all securely on each partner’s website.
- So all the products on our website are not owned by (PARTNER ONLINE STORE) all products come directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK). We dont have physical products, all physical products come from our partners. so you get sent directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK) (GUARANTEED!).
From the manufacturer
SIGG Traveler MyPlanet Recyclosaurus
The climate-neutral one made from 100% recycled material
The SIGG Traveler MyPlanet Recyclosaurus drinking bottle in green with orange dinosaur outlines is a friendly companion for all leisure activities when travelling or at school. The twist cap is guaranteed to stay tight, even when things get wilder. The leak-proof sports drinking bottle is also perfect for carbonated drinks. Thanks to its special lid design, the feather-light drinking bottle for children and adults can also be easily held and carried with just one finger.
The product in detail:
- Tasteless inner coating
- BPA and pollutant free
- Leak-proof, even with carbonated drinks
- Easy to clean
- Lightweight and easy to carry with one finger
- Swiss made
- Volume: 0.6L
More than a bottle: The most sustainable drinking bottle on the market
For the sake of the environment
The Traveller MyPlanet is more than just a bottle: produced climate neutrally, the robust bottle is the ideal alternative to disposable bottles. It has a better carbon footprint than a PET bottle after only five uses.* It is made of 100% recycled aluminium and is recyclable.
*Calculated for an “average” product.
The leak-proof lid is based on renewable raw materials, such as cellulose, with the aim of reducing the use of fossil materials. It is also available individually as a replacement part.
At the same time, the bottle body is made of 100% recycled aluminium and is free of BPA and other harmful substances — including phthalates or oestrogen-active substances.
All parts of the high-quality bottle are manufactured in Switzerland by fairly paid SIGG employees. The central location of the environmentally respectful factory allows for shorter transport routes between production and the end customer and thus a lower CO2 impact.
Discover more SIGG reusable bottles:
- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
- ClickBank and the ClickBank logo are trademarks of ClickBank.com, Inc, or its affiliates, and sellers.