- As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- As an affiliate for ClickBank, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- We promote our seller’s products to you all securely on each partner’s website.
- So all the products on our website are not owned by (PARTNER ONLINE STORE) all products come directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK). We dont have physical products, all physical products come from our partners. so you get sent directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK) (GUARANTEED!).
From the manufacturer
Steam&Go Handheld Garment Steamer
How do the results differ to that of an iron/steam iron?
Handheld steamers are the ideal solution for getting the job done quickly without an ironing board, for touch ups and for de-wrinkling delicate and difficult to iron fabrics, such as pleated or silk.
Is it safe to touch the garments with my steamer?
You should hold the plate of your garment steamer against your clothes. If you’re worried this will result in burnt clothes, it’s good for you to know that the steam plates on Philips steamers are safe for clothing.
Is my Philips garment steamer safe on all garments?
Yes, your Philips garment steamer can be safely used with any setting on any garment. It will not burn them.
What type of water can I use in my Philips steam iron or steamer?
Your Philips garment steamer has been designed to be used with tap water. If you live in an area with hard water, fast scale build-up may occur. To prolong the lifespan of your steamer it is recommended to use distilled or demineralised water.
Should my Philips garment steamer’s tank be emptied after use?
We recommend that you empty your garment steamer’s water tank after using it. This will help prevent the formation of calcification and algae.
- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
- ClickBank and the ClickBank logo are trademarks of ClickBank.com, Inc, or its affiliates, and sellers.