- As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- As an affiliate for ClickBank, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- We promote our seller’s products to you all securely on each partner’s website.
- So all the products on our website are not owned by (PARTNER ONLINE STORE) all products come directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK). We dont have physical products, all physical products come from our partners. so you get sent directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK) (GUARANTEED!).
What sweeteners do you use?
We use plant based sweeteners, such as stevia, xylitol, erythritol, which gives the bars a sweet mouthfeel, but with a minimal blood sugar effect.
Why do not you use wheat?
Wheat consists mostly of starch, which are chains of glucose that the body converts to just that — glucose — lightning fast!
Do you use palm oil in your products?
Nope, no palm oil is present in any of our products. Good, is not it? We instead use vegetable oil in the form of sunflower, shea and coconut.
Can I eat NICKS when I follow a low calorie diet?
Of course! If you are disciplined and good at planning your calorie intake, our products can definitely be accommodated. Maybe not every day but definitely sometime!
This bar should come with a pair of sunnies and a straw hat. It’s a tropical dream. A flavor of paradise. Sweet coconut wrapped in milk chocolate. We go “loco” for “coco”! Will you? Tropical vibes in a bite. Sweet coconut covered in soft milk chocolate. No added sugar, no palm oil, no gluten, just joy.
Coconut (32%), sweetener: erythritol, cocoa butter, soluble corn fiber, polydextrose (fiber), MILK powder, chicory root fiber, sweetener: xylitol, sweet WHEY powder, cocoa mass, humectant: veg. glycerol, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, salt, natural aroma, sweetener: steviol glycosides.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
- ClickBank and the ClickBank logo are trademarks of ClickBank.com, Inc, or its affiliates, and sellers.