- As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- As an affiliate for ClickBank, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- We promote our seller’s products to you all securely on each partner’s website.
- So all the products on our website are not owned by (PARTNER ONLINE STORE) all products come directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK). We dont have physical products, all physical products come from our partners. so you get sent directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK) (GUARANTEED!).
The Seasons Kids Padded Jacket keeps your child warm and protected, when getting caught in light showers. Lightweight microfiber padding for better insulation and with a water-resistant outer — it’s great for winter outdoor fun.
- Padded Insulation — Microfibre filling provides excellent heat retention, a synthetic alternative to down
- Water-resistant — Treated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR), droplets will bead and roll off the fabric. Light rain, or limited exposure to rain
- Side Pockets — Two convenient side pockets
Water Resistant fabric has been treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) to repel water from the surface. This allows rain beads to roll off to keep the material as dry as possible, for as long as possible. Water Resistant items are ideal for light rain or limited exposure to heavier rain.
The tightly woven fibres in insulated clothing prevent the body’s warmth from escaping. This makes them perfect for layering and activities in cold climates.
Lightweight fabric is perfect for activities such as hiking, walking or cycling. It provides a layer of protection without adding bulk.
The Difference Between Waterproof & Water Resistant
Shopping for a jacket can be confusing, with different terms and ratings used. Below is a simple guide to help you pick the perfect jacket:
Showerproof: The fabric is treated with a coating that resists water. These jackets are a great value-for-money option to keep you dry in light rain showers.
Water-Resistant: The fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating. This allows moisture to bead and roll off the surface. Ideal for light rain or limited exposure to heavier rain.
Waterproof: These fabrics can withstand heavier rainfall without letting moisture in. They will usually quote a lab-tested “hydrostatic head” rating, which measures the level of waterproofness. Higher ratings (5,000mm or 10,000mm) are the most waterproof, ideal for activities in wet or changeable conditions.
Taped Seams: A physical barrier preventing water from leaking through seams, stitching or joins in the fabric, making every inch of the garment waterproof.
At Mountain Warehouse we have been developing the very best outdoor gear for all the family since 1997.
Unlike other outdoor retailers, we don’t carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products we sell through our stores, website & online are exclusive to Mountain Warehouse – you won’t find them anywhere else.
Why do we do this? Well, by designing our own top quality products and having them made to our exacting standards, we can cut out the middleman. So that means you get the exact same quality, but at significantly better value than you’ll find at other shops.
Everything we do is focused on serving our growing group of customers who like what we have to offer: the best gear, the best service and the best prices.
We would love it if you joined them.
- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
- ClickBank and the ClickBank logo are trademarks of ClickBank.com, Inc, or its affiliates, and sellers.