- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
- ClickBank and the ClickBank logo are trademarks of ClickBank.com, Inc, its affiliates, and sellers.
- Regal assets in a partnership also.
- Registered under No. UK00003805246
- Representation of Mark partner online store
- The mark has been registered in respect of: Class 35:Referral marketing; promoting the goods and services of others over the internet.
- All referrals go to our partners on this website.
- Trustpilot reviews & make a review on your purchase
- Trade Marks Registry Certificate- 2022
- Make A Review after ordering
- Products Recommend to you
Easy Grooming Give You A Happy Pet.
Gonicc always think premium durable and comfortable nail clippers is a must-have for any pet owner.
Convenient yet powerful at the same time, these nail clippers will help you cut through even the thickest of nails without any issues whatsoever. High-quality stainless steel blades are powerful enough to trim nails with just one cut. These dog clippers benefit from a non-slip ergonomic handle that provide extra grip to ensure ease of use and to prevent accidental nicks and cuts. And possess a guard on the back to prevent you from accidentally clipping more than you’re supposed to, so that you won’t hurt your dog in the process. They also come equipped with a nail file that you are bound to find extremely useful once the nails are clipped.
You may love coming home to hear your dog’s feet “tap, tap, tapping” on the linoleum floor as he does his “happy to see ya” dance. But what that sound actually indicates is that your pup is in need of a nail clipping. This often-ignored grooming task is important for preventing pain and eventual injury in your dog. Normally, your pet’s nails should not reach the ground when the dog is standing still.
Nail trimming is a safe and simple procedure, yet one that is often overlooked by dog owners everywhere. Due to the fact that young dogs wear their nails down naturally by running around a lot, people will sometimes overlook the importance of nail trimming. However, dogs will eventually run out of steam in their old age, and nail trimming will become essential to stopping their nails from hurting the dogs when they grow too long. HOW LONG? Most dogs do require regular nail trims — every 2 weeks or so, but it depends on how much exercise your dog gets: If your dog spends most of the time indoors and doesn’t go for lots of long walks, then it’s easy for your dog’s toenails to get too long and frequent nail trims are a must. If your dog spends a lot of time outdoors and goes for long walks frequently, then there will be a longer time in between your dog’s nail trims.
Gonicc Pets Nail Clippers and Trimmers(NT-1001)
- Product Name: Professional Pets Nail Trimmer
- Model No.: NT-1001
- Bladder Material: Hardened Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: TPE & PP Green material
- Colour: Blue & Black
Designs and Features
- Sharp blades are made of high quality stainless.
- Unlock protection prevent children from using it.
- Free Hidden Nail File conveniently stored in handle will allow you to polish sharp nails to perfection.
- Safety stop blade greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short.
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong,lightweight,and comfortable.
- Do not use for other purpose except for pets.
- Keep beyond children’s touch.
- Hold the paw securely while trimming the nails.Quickly cut off the top of the nail with a single stroke.
- Sure the handle at the bottom of the file to make the nail smooth.
- Do not cut off too much each time.If the pet’s nails are very long,cut off a small amount and wait about a week to ten days before cutting again.Repeat every week or ten days until nails are at desired length.
Sharp blades are made of high quality stainless.
Safety stop blade greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short.
Free Hidden Nail File conveniently stored in handle will allow you to polish sharp nails to perfection.
- As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- As an affiliate for ClickBank, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- We promote our seller’s products to you all securely on each partner’s website.
- So all the products on our website are not owned by (PARTNER ONLINE STORE) all products come directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK). We don’t have physical products, all physical products come from our partners. so you get sent directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK) (GUARANTEED!).Partner with (REGAL ASSETS).
- If you have an Amazon account you can go through us to your account if you have an account you can log in to purchase your order but if you don’t have one you can create one through us on the Amazons website and all data are with Amazon, not our partner online store.
- If you want to add more products at once then you add products to your Amazon basket and then head back to Partner online store to keep adding more so you can pay for your items all in one purchase, our website is a little different as we are a referral business.
- Referring you to our partners & sellers “Guaranteed” New business and trusted well-known online retailers Read all our Affiliate Disclosure Your welcome to email us We don’t have an Add to Cart area as we refer you to our partners directly when you go to buy any item on our online store you will then go to Amazon or CLICKBANK or Regal assets plus anymore we go into partnership with as an affiliate for them. If you want to be an affiliate you are welcome to email us.