- As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- As an affiliate for ClickBank, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- We promote our seller’s products to you all securely on each partner’s website.
- So all the products on our website are not owned by (PARTNER ONLINE STORE) all products come directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK). We dont have physical products, all physical products come from our partners. so you get sent directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK) (GUARANTEED!).
Fruit of the Loom kids valueweight short sleeve t‑shirt pack of 10
From the manufacturer
- Crew neck with cotton/Lycra rib Coating
- Self-fabric back neck tape
- Fine knit gauge for enhanced printability
What Makes Fruit of the Loom Special?
Today’s Fruit range has more styles, choices, sizes and colour than ever before. Since we’ve been one of the leading garment manufacturer for over 165 years; our range, quality, service and value is second to none.
Every garment in the collection is ethically produced and every item is designed to give perfect results for every kind of decoration.
Whether you’re looking for garments suitable for leisure, promotion, work wear, music merchandising, school uniform or sport we’ve complementary styles for men, ladies and kids across a comprehensive collection of t‑shirts, sweats, shirts, performance and more including underwear.
For colour and choice from a brand you can always count on, Fruit of the Loom offers you everything under the sun!
Quality Garments start with Quality Products
We pride ourselves on using the best fabrics to make all of our quality garments. This starts with the use of the finest raw cotton. As a company committed to the respect for human rights, we only use ethically produced yarn to manufacture our garments. The majority of our raw cotton is from the USA.
Using the best quality raw materials, our manufacturing techniques also ensure that our fabrics meet market requirements. For example, our 100% cotton T‑shirts are manufactured with a fine knit gauge for unbeatable printing performance and a revolutionary knitting technique means all of our Sweats are manufactured with 100% cotton face, keeping the polyester at the back of the Sweat fabric and the cotton at the front. This technique gives each Sweat greater durability and unbeatable pilling performance.
Complete Control from Start to Finish
Control is vitally important to Fruit of the Loom and our huge custom-built manufacturing plant in Morocco gives us the control we need to bring you the garments you count on us for. Situated on a site the size of around 73 football pitches, our main building is the second-largest in the whole of Africa and we are entirely self-sufficient with our own sub-station and water treatment and recycling facilities. Here we produce all our own garments over 2 million every week and the product quality and ethical certainty of every single one of them can be assured by us. Delivery to over 75 countries!
- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
- ClickBank and the ClickBank logo are trademarks of ClickBank.com, Inc, or its affiliates, and sellers.