- As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- As an affiliate for ClickBank, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- We promote our seller’s products to you all securely on each partner’s website.
- So all the products on our website are not owned by (PARTNER ONLINE STORE) all products come directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK). We dont have physical products, all physical products come from our partners. so you get sent directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK) (GUARANTEED!).
From the manufacturer
- Style-conscious design, first designed in 1947.
- Hand built in England – as identified by the individual assembler’s mark on the base plate.
- Adjustable inner wire guard to grip toast.
- Easy cleaning with a stainless steel cover.
- High lift mechanism to remove small items easily.
- Extra wide 28 mm slots to accommodate larger items like bagels and the optional sandwich cage.
Dualit Classic Toaster, 6 Slot
The Dualit Classic Toaster combines simplicity and sophistication, making every breakfast extraordinary. The extra wide slots can accommodate a Sandwich Cage, and the award winning ProHeat elements increase toasting efficiency & element longevity. Every toaster has a removable crumb tray and an adjustable rear foot. The Dualit toaster features an ejector system which means that the toast does not pop up but stays warm until the ejector lever is pushed up.
- Optional sandwich cage.
- Selector dial — use only the slots required.
- Concealed, removable crumb tray.
- Adjustable rear foot.
- Proheat elements designed with protective layer over the wires, making them virtually unbreakable.
- Mechanical timer to control toasting.
- Manually operated eject lever to keep items warm until needed.
The perfect “crunch”
After more than 70 years of toasting expertise, Dualit’s Classic Toaster range instils everything they’ve learnt so far. Regular ‘Crunch Tests’ ensure that every Dualit toaster produces ideal toast – crunchy on the outside, soft and fluffy inside.
Exclusive to Dualit, ProHeat elements have a protective armour plated layer covering the filament making them virtually unbreakable.
Hand built in the UK
Each toaster is hand-assembled from start to finish. Who made your toaster? Find the assembler’s name on the base plate.
A toaster to last a lifetime
Fully repairable or replaceable parts for a toaster that will last a lifetime.
Why choose Dualit?
Lots of companies talk about quality; for Dualit it is a fundamental part of the business. Our Quality Policy exists to provide employees and suppliers with a framework that ensures they deliver our promises to customers, whether product or service related. Its success is a consequence of several key factors — a continuous process of monitoring and improvement, senior management ‘champions’, supplier relationships that work as true partnerships, and employees who often ‘go the extra mile’ for the benefit of their customers.
Our Customers have high expectations concerning our Ethical Standards and we need to ensure we can live up to those expectations. For this reason Dualit have implemented an Ethical Sourcing Procedure which is based on international standards such as the conventions of the International Labour Organisation. We regularly visit our Suppliers and conduct Site Inspections & Audits to ensure their compliance to our standards.
Dualit is aware of its environmental responsibilities and we have implemented Procedures to prevent pollution, minimise waste, reduce our emissions and manage risks and hazards. We are working to reduce the energy consumption of our products and we actively encourage recycling both of our own waste and that of our customers with the aim of reducing the amount going into landfill.
- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
- ClickBank and the ClickBank logo are trademarks of ClickBank.com, Inc, or its affiliates, and sellers.