- Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
- ClickBank and the ClickBank logo are trademarks of ClickBank.com, Inc, its affiliates, and sellers.
- Regal assets in a partnership also.
- Registered under No. UK00003805246
- Representation of Mark partner online store
- The mark has been registered in respect of: Class 35:Referral marketing; promoting the goods and services of others over the internet.
- All referrals go to our partners on this website.
- Trustpilot reviews & make a review on your purchase
- Trade Marks Registry Certificate- 2022
- Make A Review after ordering
- Products Recommend to you
From the manufacturer
Fragrances for him and her
Building your beloved fragrances
Each perfume, Eau de Parfum, Eau de Toilette, Eau de Cologne or Eau de Solid is made with fragrance oils and alcohol. The oils serve as a carrier of the fragrance, whereas the alcohol forms a bridge between oil and skin. The individual categories reflect the ratio between oil and alcohol. Perfume has the highest oil content with 15%-30% and eau de solid with 1%-3% the lowest.
Despite the differences in the quantity ratio, each fragrance component traditionally unfolds gradually according to the so-called fragrance pyramid. This consists of head, heart and base notes.
The fragrance pyramid
The top note is perceived as the first and is the smell immediately after spraying. Often fresh, minty, aquatic and airy fragrances are used. The top note of the fragrance lasts for about 15 minutes.
The middle note forms the middle level of the pyramid and follows after the top note disappear. The aromas of the heart note gradually unfold and determine the character of the respective fragrance. Floral, fruity and herbaceous aromas are often used.
The base notes form the foundation of the fragrance, rounds off the smell experience and gives the fragrance a certain degree of depth. The base notes are mainly woody, resinous and gourmandous, i.e. sensual, deep nuances. The smell of the base note may last for several hours depending on the application.
Fragrances for you
Women’s fragrances are mainly made from floral, oriental, semi-borient or chypre fragrances.
Floral fragrances are among the most popular fragrance families. The feminine, elegant and natural associations emphasise the feminine side. Oriental fragrances smell sweet, heavy and intense. The oils used are reminiscent of a world of 1001 nights with long perceptibility. A blend of floral and oriental fragrances are semi-borial perfumes. This fragrance combines the warmth and mysterious with a harmony of floral and fruity nuances. The Chypre fragrance family is characterised by a fine fragrance that particularly confident women appreciate. Chypre fragrances offer a strong contrast between warm woody nuances and fresh citrus notes.
Choose for yourself and find the right scent for your personality.
Fragrances for him
For men’s fragrances, mainly differs between woody leather and tobacco-like fragrances.
Woody scents are extracted from cedar wood, amber or vetiver. These emphasise the masculinity and can be combined well with other scents of pepper, cinnamon or nutmeg. Fragrances with leather nuances usually smell smoky and are perceived as cosy. These fragrances are combined with floral oils and rounded off. The tobacco scent serves as an ideal base for other fragrances. The warm and slightly sweet aroma of the tobacco is often rounded off with floral and woody fragrances. The three categories are mainly used as a base note and mixed with floral or herbaceous essences. This creates a perfect and intense fragrance experience.
Try it for yourself and find your unique favourite fragrance.
- As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- As an affiliate for ClickBank, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- We promote our seller’s products to you all securely on each partner’s website.
- So all the products on our website are not owned by (PARTNER ONLINE STORE) all products come directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK). We don’t have physical products, all physical products come from our partners. so you get sent directly from (AMAZON) & (CLICKBANK) (GUARANTEED!).Partner with (REGAL ASSETS).
- If you have an Amazon account you can go through us to your account if you have an account you can log in to purchase your order but if you don’t have one you can create one through us on the Amazons website and all data are with Amazon, not our partner online store.
- If you want to add more products at once then you add products to your Amazon basket and then head back to Partner online store to keep adding more so you can pay for your items all in one purchase, our website is a little different as we are a referral business.
- Referring you to our partners & sellers “Guaranteed” New business and trusted well-known online retailers Read all our Affiliate Disclosure Your welcome to email us We don’t have an Add to Cart area as we refer you to our partners directly when you go to buy any item on our online store you will then go to Amazon or CLICKBANK or Regal assets plus anymore we go into partnership with as an affiliate for them. If you want to be an affiliate you are welcome to email us.